(SHB) – The Central Election Committee (CEC) held a debate forum for the Vice Presidential candidates in Appleton, Wisconsin on October 19, 2014.
Click here to watch Suab Hmong News exclusive covered the Debate forum of the Vice Presidential candidates in Appleton, Wisconsin on October 19, 2014.
Click here to watch Suab Hmong News exclusive interviewed each of the candidate on his/her personal view on how his/her team are doing.
Click here to watch Suab Hmong News exclusive covered the first Debate of the Presidential candidates for the Hmong 18 Council of Wisconsin.
There were total of eight questions asked during the debate. Note. We do not get the complete wording for question 6 due to the unclear audio. Please listen to it careful for your information.
1. What make the President candidate selected you for his running mate or Vice President?
2. Tell us your experiences in serving the Hmong community and how it prepared you for this position?
3. Has your running mate president shared his goal and vision with you and do you support all of them? Please share one vision or goal?
4. How do handle a situation when you are totally disagree with the president?
5. What are the steps to reduce Hmong divorce rate?
6. What steps will you take to build trust between organization president and members of the Hmong community doing __ propaganda of questions?
7. How do you think the Hmong community has viewed the Hmong 18 Council?
8. If the President is unable to fulfill his full term, how do you see yourself taking over the responsibilities?
The final debate of the Presidential candidates will be held in Wausau, Wisconsin on November 2, 2014.
The Election will be held on November 8, 2014 in your city or a city where Hmong live near you.
Suab Hmong News and Suab Hmong Radio will be carried LIVE broadcast on the Election day to keep you up to date on the winner.
All the questionnaires prepared by the central Election Committee and questions from the audience were not allowed.
Watch Suab Hmong News to get the detail debate forum of the Vice Presidential candidates for the Hmong 18 Council of Wisconsin.
Questions on this article, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2014 Suab Hmong International Broadcasting Co. All rights reserved.