(SHB) — Hmong 18 Clan Council of Wisconsin held a press release on May 11, 2014 in Appleton, Wisconsin to announce its presidential election process for the upcoming election.
Click here to watch Suab Hmong News exclusive covered Hmong 18 Clan Council of Wisconsin Press Release on May 11, 2014.
Anyone who is interested in running for the president position for the Hmong 18 Clan Council of Wisconsin must meet the following requirements and submit all the requirements to the Central Election Committee no later than August 1, 2014:
1. Must be at least 35 years old.
2. Has no felony conviction records. There will be a background check required.
3. Has no movement with the communist party.
4. Has no record of legal/illegal past or present pending lawsuits.
5. Must have solid history of cultural and community and leadership experience or at least an equivalency of a high school diploma or higher.
6. Able to read in Hmong, Lao, and/or English preferred.
7. Must be a resident of the state of Wisconsin for at least 6 months prior submitting of application.
8. Must not be engaged in any polygamy or plural marriages since 1996.
9. Should have a proof of a resignation letter from his/her former organization after his/her winning election with the Hmong 18 Clan Council if he or she is the president for another organization.
There are other requirements that are involved with the process as well. To get more detailed information on all the requirements and/or to obtain the application package, contact ZaBlong Vang at 920-205-5894 or Thai Vue at 608-783-5864.
Questions on this article, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2014 Suab Hmong International Broadcasting Co. All rights reserved.