SUAB HMONG NEWS — Koom Siab is an organization based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. One of its program is to give away financial scholarship once a year to Hmong students live in Wisconsin.
Click here to watch Suab Hmong News exclusive coverage of Koom Siab scholarship information.
To qualify for the Koom Siab’s financial scholarship, you must be qualified for all of the following criteria:
1. 100% Hmong.
2. Maintain 3.0 GPA.
3. If you are still in high school, you must maintain at least 85% attendant.
4. Two recommendation letters from your teacher or community leader about your personal attitude.
5. Complete a Koom Siab’s Essay.
6. Must be In your senior year in High School or currently enrolling in College or University.
7. You must live in Wisconsin and in one of these counties; Milwaukee, Racine, Ozaukee Washington, and Waukesha.
Koom Siab is expecting to open its financial scholarship application to the public starting April 1, 2015.
For more information on the latest qualification criteria and how to apply for the financial scholarchip, call Mai Lee (Maiv Lis) at 414-501-2945.