MILWAUKEE, WI (SHB) – As February 13, 2015, the following listing scheduled are Suab Hmong Broadcasting upcoming tentative programs scheduled to be broadcasted on Suab Hmong News Channel for the month of February 2015.
· 2015 UWM Hmong Student New Year Celebration
· Follow up with Kiatou Yang and ChuPheng Lee on the report of Hmong July 4th event
· Event to support Hmong sister who no longer have partner
· Senator Foung Hawj takes Hmong Elder group to ride Light Rail
· Hmong Museum of Minnesota event
· Special Coverage of Hmong Development Foundation in Thailand
· Special Coverage Hmong-Thai New Year from Tat and Chiangmai
Suab Hmong Broadcasting’s programs air with Hmong Report on a local TV Channel 8.1 in Sacramento, California and occasionally on Cable TV Channel 15 in the Twincities.
Suab Hmong Broadcasting’s programs (Suab Hmong News, Suab Hmong E-News, Suab Hmong TalkShow, Suab Hmong Travel, Victor Vaj Insight Show, Paolee TalkShow, and more…) reach by the thousands of Hmong individuals around the world beside the United States daily.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for Suab Hmong Broadcasting programs, contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.